Friday, October 22, 2010


Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye Je Lyrics

It has a been a long long time since I posted anything on this blog. Work has been crazy busy, hectic and too much travel. Other than moderating comments, I haven’t even replied to any comments. Will do so soon.
I was reading one of my favorite person, Lata Mangeshkar’s blog and she had mentioned about this very popular song which was Gandhiji’s favorite, and also one of my favorite songs. So, as I was listening to this song, I started typing the same in Google Transliteration page.
So, here comes the lyrics in Hindi for Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye Je sung by Lata Mangeshkar.
वैष्णव  जन  तो  तेने  कहिये  जे
पीड़ा  पराई  जाने  रे
पर दुख्खे  उपकार  करे  तोये
मन  अभिमान  न  आने  रे

सकल  लोक  मान  सहने  वन्दे
निंदा  न  करे  केनी  रे
वाच  काछ  मन  निश्छल  राखे
धन धन  जननी  तेनी  रे

सम दृष्टि  ने  तृष्णा  त्यागी
पर स्त्री  जेने  मात  रे
जिव्हा  थकी  असत्य  न  बोले
पर धन  नव  झाली  हाथ  रे

मोह माया  व्यापे  नहीं  जेने
दृढ  वैराग्य  जेना  मन  मान  रे
राम  नाम  शून  ताली  लागी
सकल  तीरथ  तेना  तन  मान  रे

वन लोभी  ने  कपट रहित  छे
काम क्रोध  निवार्य  रे
भने  नरसैय्यो  तेनुं  दर्शन  करता
कुल  एकोतेर  तार्य  रे

Listen to the song at youtube here:

No comments:

Post a Comment